Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Global Game Jam 2013 and what I am doing for it.

    I am going to be attending the global game jam 2013 at FIU in January and I plan on making my very first 3D game there with an engine I am writing with Irrlicht. Since this is a big project (because I never actually made anything 3D before) I want as much input and ideas as I can; I am publishing this work under the MIT license at GitHub (the repo is dartosgamer/CyberEngine).
    This also happens to be my first time using GIT so I am sure there's going to be quite a few problems with me and uploading and everything but, so far it's going well.
    As an added note, during the jam I am going to make some live blog posts on whats going on. Complete with video and pics... you know... the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment