Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Game Loop Magazine

     There is a really cool FREE online magazine called GameLoop about making games. It was started just this year and is hosted by one of the Universities I might go to (FIU) the Game Developer's Guild makes it and is nice enough to share it with the entire internet for FREE.
    If you ever wanted to know how to make a game/game art this is a great place to look. I've read through the first 2 issues and it is actually some pretty good stuff. There are videos and everything so it's not just someone going on and on about game making. I hope you guys enjoy it!
  
    As a side note, the Game Developer's Guild is hosting the only Game Jam in Florida January 25-27 (the global game jam). I am going to be there and I hope some of you will be to.

No comments:

Post a Comment