Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

CyberEngine Update: 1

Welcome to the first Update post for the CyberEngine. The CyberEngine is a little game engine that I am making to learn more about 3D and physics programming. I plan on using this in the 2013 Global Game Jam so I need to be able to make a playable game with it by Jan. 25. I will post an update every week or so to let people know how I am doing and keep a log of the development. I am hosting this MIT licensed project here.
    Now for the update. I just finished the outline for the state switching system. It basically lets me make GameState objects that switch via callback handling. I also made a little White Cube demo in the 3D renderer irrlicht. I never used it before and it actually seems really easy to use. Well... that was not a long update... but it did its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment